Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days Series Launch

Okay, so here we go.  I have decided to take The Nester's challenge and choose one topic to blog about for 31 days.  There were a lot of topics that I bounced around in my head and in my heart.  But, there was one thing that stuck out, something that has been on my brain for a while now.  I know there are many other people that are thinking on this topic too.  I will tell you many times this month I'm sure that I am FAR from an expert on this subject.  But I have gleaned some knowledge over the past several years, that I wish someone would have told me in the beginning, so I am going to share with you what I know.  I will also be passing on information from people whom I respect, that know more than I do, and together we will learn more.  

My topic for the month:



If you miss a day or two you can always come back here.  I will keep an updated index on this page of all the posts in the series.

Day 1: Why WE Chose to Budget
Day 2:  Why Budget?
Day 3:  Where Does The Money Go?
Day 4: The Budget Meeting
Day 5:  Keys to Making it Work
Day 6:  God Provides
Day 7:  Emergency Spending
Day 8:  Cash, Cash, Cash
Day 9:  Record Keeping {Budget Binder}
Day 10:  The Envelope System {for the cash}
Day 11:  Bargain Hunting
Day 12:  My Experience With Coupons
Day 13:  God Is In Charge
Day 14:  Top 5 Budget Busters
Day 15:  Meal Planning Basics
Day 16:  Destroying Your Debt
Day 17:  Blow Money
Day 18:  The Benefit of Organization
Day 19:  Keeping Up With Who?
Day 20:  Giving Back to God
Day 21:  Kids and Money
Day 22:  Get The Kids On Board
Day 23:  How Do Kids Get Their Own Money {Commission vs. Allowance}
Day 24:  Teaching Kids About Budgeting and Saving
Day 25:  What Do Kids Need to Understand About Debt
Day 26:  What Kids Need to Know About Money Before College
Day 27:  I Hope To Be A Good Steward
Day 28:  Saving And Investing
Day 29:  Saving For a Rainy Day
Day 30:  Investing In Your Future
Day 31:  31 Days Recap

Thanks for joining me!!  Come back everyday for a new tidbit of something budget/money related.  Fun times ahead!!  


Just a bye-the-bye - I am kicking off this series on my 100th post :)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea for a series. I can't wait to read your posts on this. Budgeting is so important and helps so much. Thanks for linking up to Thrifty Thursday.

    ReplyDelete